Art Practice B.A.
U.C. Berkeley, Berkeley, CA
• Minor in Disability Studies
• Relevant upper division courses:
◦ Advanced Digital Photography
◦ Digital Video
◦ Approaches to Printmaking: Intaglio
◦ Approaches to Sculpture: Concept and Construction
◦ Approaches to Painting
◦ Sound Art
◦ Social Practice: Critical Site and Context
◦ Senior Projects/Professional Practices
◦ Global Perspectives of Contemporary Art
◦ Histories of Photography
• See guide.berkeley.edu/courses/art for course descriptions
September 4 – 7, 2018
VSA Emerging Young Artists Program Professional Development
• Professional development was provided by a Creative Capital workshop. Click here for more information.
Clubs & Organizations
September 2013 – December 2016
Blue & Gold Yearbook, Photographer
• The Blue & Gold Yearbook is the official yearbook of UC Berkeley.
• Photo team for the 2013-2014, 2014-2015, and 2015-2016 issues of the Blue & Gold Yearbook.
• Cover photo of the 2014-2015 issue.
Recognitions / Commendations
Certificate of Recognition presented by Senator Kamala D. Harris
• in honor of achieving a 2018 VSA Emerging Artists Award
September 5, 2018
Commendation presented by Congressman John Garamendi
• presented for the VSA Emerging Artists Program’s Award in Visual Arts